Yeah! Some of my pals has been waiting for this to be happened. It takes some time to cut the standard Burton ICS plates to meet different non-burton bindings plate radius. At this moment some huge binding manufacturers are making their own ICS adapters (EST plates) so now you can easily screw any of your binding to your Burton ICS snowboard.
This season you can easily grab such EST ICS base plate adapter from Flow and use it with some of their bindings series. Please be careful before purchasing it as it is not compatible with all of the bindings from FLOW, consult with your hardware dealer. This Flow ICS adapter can be purchased for about 15 bucks from any online store.
Some Flow ICS base plate adpater usage notes:
- Only use this product with Flow Flite, H-series and M-series bindings
- Only use this product on Burton snowboards with the channel-system
- Only use this product with the provided hardware
- Align arrow on Flow binding with markers on the disk for preferred stance-angle
- Spot the stance-width markers on the board through center hole on the disk
- Use the 3 hardware positions to center and adjust binding to toe or heel edge
- Tighten the hardware firmly and enjoy your Flow bindings!